Number of patients that we’ve served
5.0 / 5.0
Customer Rating On Google Reviews
We have been serving the community for over 30 years
Physical Therapy for Back, Neck, Knee and Shoulder Pain
Finding the root cause for your pain can be tough. Luckily, there are physical therapists available to help. These specialists have all the tools and techniques needed for effectively alleviating pain all over the body.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Common Back Issues:
- Herniated (or slipped) discs- When the soft tissues between the discs slides out / general wear and tear.
- Spinal stenosis- When the spinal canal has narrowed due to aging.
- Sciatica- The sciatic nerve that runs from the lower back to the backside of the legs can be pinched and can cause severe dull or shooting pain.
- Back spasms- Caused by improperly performing strenuous activities such as lifting or sports.
Common Shoulder Issues:
- Poor posture, arthritis, and repetitive overhead reaching.
- Rotator cuff tendonitis, shoulder bursitis, frozen shoulder, and shoulder fracture.
Common Knee Issues:
- Osteoarthritis, which is caused by the cartilage in the knee gradually wearing away, resulting in pain and swelling.
- Injuries (as a result of sudden movement, fall or direct blow that strains the knee beyond its normal range of motion)
- Tears in the knee ligaments or cartilage
- Repeated stress also known as patellofemoral pain syndrome
Common Neck Issues:
- Slouching and hunching over
- Sudden trauma/Injuries (such as a fall, sports injury, car accident)
- Chronic pain
Our Physical Therapy specialists have the knowledge and expertise to diagnose your pain and create a customized treatment plan. Don’t delay taking the first step to a pain-free life!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Back pain is one of the most common ailments that our patients suffer from. At Advance Physical Therapy, we use strengthening exercises and other techniques to help treat your back pain and rid you of your discomfort!
Managing frequent neck pain can be a burden. Your pain could be the result of poor posture or some sort of whiplash-related injury. Allow Advance Physical Therapy to diagnose and treat your neck pain!
Knee pain can be caused by an abundance of complications. Arthritis could develop as we age or an athlete could suffer a quick blow to the knee. Our knee strengthening exercises could be the solution for your pain.
Shoulder pain is typically a result of a repetitive motion, such as frequently lifting heavy objects at work or pitching a baseball. Advance Physical Therapy can treat your shoulder pain with therapeutic activities and exercises.
What Can I Expect During My Visit?
When it comes to patient care, everyone is different. Each diagnosis will vary from patient to patient, along with your personalized goals for treatment. At Advance Physical Therapy, our primary concentration is on getting you the right individualized treatment for your needs.
Our team accepts most major insurance providers, and we will do our very best to keep the paperwork process painless and simple. Beforehand, you may contact our office and confirm if your insurance is accepted at our facilities. Please note that all necessary copayments will need to be provided during your visit. Advance Physical Therapy accepts all payments that are through credit card, checks, and cash.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
During most standard visits, your appointment will probably only last for about an hour. We kindly ask our patients to arrive about 15 minutes early to their scheduled appointment. This way, all preparations such as signing in and providing documentation can be done in a timely manner.
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD BRING?
If you’re visiting Advance Physical Therapy for the first time, we ask that you please provide your physician referral or any needed prescriptions, an insurance card, any required registration forms, your driver’s license, and the previously mentioned co-payment (if necessary). A change of clothes may also be useful, should you be coming from work and are more comfortable in athletic attire.
HOW DOES PHYSICAL THERAPY WORK?
Upon visiting our facilities for the first time, our team will perform a physical evaluation to determine any current health issues and assess your limitations. Diagnosis is critical for determining the type of treatment and care that you will receive. From there, goals will be put into place. These goals will be unique to each patient, but they could pertain to improving flexibility, increasing strength, or boosting your range of motion.